Saturday 27 August 2011

ENGLISH - NOUN - PERSON


NOUN  -  PERSON

Persons are of three types;
First Person                 I, me, my, mine, we, us, our, ours
Second Person                        you, your, yourself, yourselves
Third Person                he, him his,
                                    She, her, hers
                                    It, its
                                    They, them, their, theirs
                                    Rama, Rama’s
                                    Boy, boy’s
                                    Boys, boys’
Others                                     this, these, that, those, some, any

No comments:

Post a Comment

647. PRESENTATION SKILLS MBA I - II

PRESENTATION  SKILLS MBA   I - II There are many types of presentations.                    1.       written,        story, manual...