Sunday 9 June 2013

412. J E E V I T A M - 5



J  E  E V I T A M  -  5


91.      At least he should come and meet me. He should give me correct offer.

92.      What is wrong with these people? They are giving proper respect, weight, etc.

93.      No one from Management side supported me even if I have so many credentials to me.

94.      The management should not miss a person like me. If they did means they are stupids.

95.      To invite somebody of some excellence a correct person should and meet.

95.      Little minded people can not hold worthy people.
             Eg.,      TN Sheshan is not given proper place in the Govt. of India.
                         Admiral Krishnan,  Commodore Raj Ghova

97.      This is a  world of stupids, little minded people, blood suckers, …

98.      Here runs “Jungle ki khanoon”

99.      To learn something, the student should go to learn at a teacher.

100.   That is why from 2012 onwards I decided to do things for myself.

101.  Let me fail many times no problem try once again to become perfect.

103.   Failures are many
1.      Abraham Lincoln failed 10 times
2.      Edison failed 300 experiments to invent the bulb. The press reporters asked him the same. So Edison said 300 times I failed but 300 time I learnt how not to make a bulb.
3.      It is because a person like me would not come again..
4.      Many come and many go.
5.      I should be thankful to Ramya for allowing me to face my last defeat. This taught me from now on words I never look back.
6.      This defeat, I will never forget.
7.      I studied to learn one should fail big. I understood literary meaning. But now I really understood the sense of that.
8.      This incidence taught not to
1.      be thanks giving
2.      sympathesise with ladies
3.      never believe female characters
4.      never show mercy on others


104.   Previously I used to feel that God is not seen. Why should I believe him? So I  should respect a man who is visible to me. In this case also I changed.

105.  We cannot believe God. Because no God could stop IWW, IIWW, and many more disasters.

106.  We cannot believe man because he is the most cunning, selfish, jealous, …

107.   So I decided to follow only  ”truth” .

108.   It is because, now I understood that where there is TRUTH everything lies there.

109.  If there is no villain, there won’t be a hero.

110.   I have been taking everything light. But this defeat I cannot digest. This defeat taught me how to gain strength to rejuvenate myself.

111.   I lost because it was my mistake. I believed her so it was mistake. I guided her it was my mistake. I  placed faith in her so it was my mistake.

112.  “Don’t go about throwing mud at others. For all the faults you suffer from, you are the sole and the only cause.”

113.   “Speak less and work more.”

114.  “If you don’t have an enemy, make one.”     

115.  All those gods, or today’s latest gods or anybody else all have been created for the sake of funds.


No comments:

Post a Comment

647. PRESENTATION SKILLS MBA I - II

PRESENTATION  SKILLS MBA   I - II There are many types of presentations.                    1.       written,        story, manual...