Tuesday 7 May 2013

347. MY ACHIEVEMENTS IN LIFE


MY  ACHIEVEMENTS  IN  LIFE

1.      English        [learnt English. I studied it like a TAPAS. I completed nearly 30 authors and their books.

2.      AUTHORS  I  READ  and  HAVE BEEN READING

1] Irving Wallace
5] James P  ’Donnell 
6] Napoleon Hill
11] Charles Berlitz
16] J Krishna Murthy
21] Lenin
26] Robert Green
30] Ayan Rand
34] Salmon Rushdie

2] Arthur Hailey  
7] Leon Uris
12] Dostoevsky
17] Robin Cook 
22] Desmond Brokley   
27] Rahul Sankrutyayan
31] Gardan Child
32] John Gunthur
35] Maha Sveta Devi
3] Issac Assimov  
8] Maria Pizo  
13] Solyetsen
18] Karl  Marx
23] Swami Vivekananda 
28] Majid Hussain
29] Larry Collins
33] Ch Muali Mohan
36] Krishna Bhagavan
4] John Gunther  
9] Churchill
10] Mao
14] Emile Zola
15] Eric Van Daniken
19] Einstein
20] Stephen Hawkins
24] Romilla Thapar
25] EH Car

                                                                                               
3.        PHILOSOPHERS  I have been reading
1] Buddha
4] Ramana Maharshi   
7] Kabir
10] Pulak Sagar

2] Swami Vivekananda
5] Asharam Bapuji
8] Lokayats
3] Adi Sankara
6] Tarun Sagar
9] Osho

4.        Books I like Most

1] Gita
4] Power
7] On contradictions and on practice
2] Built to Last
5] War
8] Electronics  8 vol.s
3] The Law of Success
6] India and its problems
9] Science Today

5.      Joined  Indian Navy [ It is my bhagyam ]
6.      Visited 4 foreign countries
7.      Worked in all the harbours of India
8.      Worked in A & N Islands      [ it is my gift of God, to join the Indian Navy and work in A & N islands. If the God asks for any sacrifice for this  I am ready for it.

9.      Received 3 times High Recommendation
10.  Praised by the Commanding Officer
11.  Ran two schools
1] Kasturi Vidya Layam  
 
2] SV Tutorials 
I was called by people as “military sir”   what ever I taught remained to even today an example. ]

12.  Principal, of two Residential Jr. Colleges
1.      Baby Moon Residential Jr. College
2.      Prathibha Mahila Residential Jr. College
13.  Learnt Ayurvedic Medicine
14.  Learnt Allopathic Medicine
15.  Worked on board ships
16.  Travelled in air craft
17.  Two times best teacher award
18.  Many times sanmaanaas
19.  Participated National Level seminars
20.  Donated 3000 books to CPM library
21.  Donated 250 books to Bonakal library
22.  Hetuvada sangham
23.  DYFI
24.  Jana Vignana Vedica
25.  Saw 25 operations in the operation theatre
26.  Bought 2 plots
27.  Seva in Puttaparthi Super Speciality Hospital
28.  Personality development seminars
29.       My Gurus
1.      Sri. Srinivasa Murthy garu                                      English
2.      Sri. PBV Prasad  garu                                             Physics
3.      Sri. Satuluri Prabhakaram garu                             Maths
4.      Sri. TN Swamy     garu                                         Vedantam
5.      Sri. Gopala Krishna Rao garu                               Bhagavat Gita
6.      Sri. Sundar Chaitanyananda Swamy garu                        Advaitam
7.      Sri. Dr. Yelamanchili Radha Krishna Murthy      Allopathy  Medicine
8.      Sri. Dr. Janaki Rama Rao garu                              Ayurvedic Medicine
9.      Sri. Madineni Veerabhadra Rao  garu                  Vyavaharam
30.       6 PGs – So far I completed.
1.   M. A.                       [English]                                 Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi
2.  M. A.                       [Sociology]                             Kakatiya University, Warangal
3.  M. A.                       [Philosophy & Religion]         Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai
4.  M. A.                       [Political Science]                    Kakatiya University, Warangal
5.  M. A.                       [History]                                 Dr. BRAOU, Hyd.
6.  M. A.                       [Social Work]                          Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
7.   D. E.                        [Dip. In Electronics]                Indian Navy Force

31.  Obtained Pass Port
32.  Maintained Bullet motor cycle
33.  learnt Car driving
34.  Learnt 73 subjects
35.  Read the books of nearly 36 authors
36.  Creation of Blog [ www.suryajamalapuri.blogspot.com ]
1] I decided that whatever knowledge I have, should be handed to the next generation to millions of people.
2] I love questioning. Because of that of my nature I started placing questions with answers so that students can learn.

37.  Worked to learn in Granites
38.  Gold shop
39.  Liquor
40.  Field Office, Vasavi Engg. College
41.  Adventures
1] walking to Jamalapuram on foot two times   
2] erecting aerials while ship was sailing.  
3] going to Nagarjuna Sagar by bicycle
42.  Bought a system
43.  Anchoring many times
44.  Science fair 10 times
45.  Kiranam & Jaggery for nearly 20 years
46.  Book binding
47.  radio assembling
48.  house wiring
49.  No children       [ as I suffered by my parents I decided that because of me , the next generation should not suffer. If I cannot guide my children financially, socially, educationally, … I felt, I have no right to bring children into this world. I decided whether it is good for or bad let my generation be ended with my self.]

50.  “Will” is written [ in my WILL I wrote that the entire property be handed over to The Indian Navy Force. In this way I can clear some of my debt can be cleared]

51.  Learnt photography in A & n Islands
52.  Aerial erection
53.  Worked in Engg. College
54.  Visit of Andaman Jail. I was in Savarker’s Cell.
55.  73 Subjects so far I studied.
56.  I have four children educated and paid 40,000 rupees.
57.  I had taken 20 seminars in Hetuvada Sangham seminars.
58.  Worked as Field Officer for “Vasavi Engg. College”
59.  I did renewal and recognition works of schools.
60. 32  years of teaching experience
61.  Concucted IELTS,  and GRE  classes
62.  Mess maintenance of
1.Baby Moon Residential Jr. College
2.Prathibha Mahila Residential Jr. College
63.  My Role Model
1.Swamy Vivekananda
2.Sri. Satuluri Prabhakaram garu
64.   





No comments:

Post a Comment

647. PRESENTATION SKILLS MBA I - II

PRESENTATION  SKILLS MBA   I - II There are many types of presentations.                    1.       written,        story, manual...