Friday 17 May 2013

384. MY GURUS



J. HANUMANTHA RAO
24TH OCT. 1956, Wednesday,
MRUGASIRA, 3 va paadam

19th January 2013. Today, 850 years ago, in 1163, 1000 pillored temple was built by the Kakatiyas. Seeing this, I commenced writing my journey in this world, recollecting my achievements.

MY    GURUS

1]   Sri.  TN Swamy      :- He was my first guru. I learnt discipline from him. The importance of education from here. He was a  man of principles. He was highly contented person.


2]   Sri.  Swami Vivekanada :- The first book that I studied was “India and its problems”. Really I learnt a lot.
Most of the quotations that what he said have been implemented by me.
Every quotation is really 100% practicable.

1]    If people say we cannot do it, take it as a challenge.
This I applied it in Indian Navy Force. The ship’s aerial was broken. When nobody was dare enough to climb the mast, I climbed it and erected. That time the commanding officer gave me High Recommendation.

2]    Wherever you are, you prove to yourself that you are the greatest.
This is the second quotation that I implemented it in Navy.
I felt that it could be possible if I could do many peoples’ work.
I was charge books in-charge.
I was library in-charge.

The other quotations that I liked and have been following are
3]    Have you failed 1000 times no problem, try once again.  x
4]    Care not for time and success. Act on thy part whether it is fail or to prosper.  X
5]    A lotus comes from the mud,  but there is no mud to it. Why don’t you lead such a life. It is called Advaitam.   X
     

3]   Sri.  PBV Prasad :- I learnt physics. That time I was 9th , 10th classes. I had been listening to their discussions. I could learn from that only M. Sc. Standard  books. It was due to his company I could learn a lot. I developed staunch way of learning a subject. By paying what can I lighten my runam.
From him I learnt how to teach practically.



4]   Sri.  Srinivasa  Murthy :- I learnt English from him.  I realised that without English we cannot survive in this world. That time he was an MA scholar. Among his tuition students I was one. In that batch only two could pick up this language.
      That day as usual we were poor. I learnt English from on condition that in future I would repay his guru dakshina. I gave him a gift in 1976.


5]   Sri.  Satuluri Prabhakaram :- He was my Role Model. He was a moving encyclopedia. I attended lectures on Indian Mathematics in 1971 at Varthaka Sanga Bhavanam. I was bewildered to his ocean of knowledge.
He got through IAS but liked to lead the life of a teacher.
A teacher highly committed to his profession.

      He learnt mathematics from Sri. Dhulipala Arka Somayaji, Reader, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi. He could comple from 5th to MA maths in 3 years.

      He learnt Telugu at Sri. Viswa Nadha Satyanayana.

      He learnt English, Sanskrit, and Latin at Maho Maho padyaya Jommalamadugu Madhava raya Sharma.

      The Govt. of AP took his help while translating English PUC into Telugu Intermediate. He used Sanskrit words equivalent to English.
Eg., acceleration = twaranam

      The professors of IIT Bombay, could not understand two problems. On the advice of some people they visited Sri. Prabhakaram garu and placed before him the unsolved problems. Within seconds he solved those problems saying that if it was done by Aryabhatta he could have solved it like this. If it was solved by Bhaskara he could have solved these problems. Likewise he gave two solutions. The IITians invited him to come to Bombay. But he rejected.

      He could clear IAS in one attempt.

      It was from him I learnt how best to be perfect whenever we teach. The students should never get doubts on this.


6]   Sri.  Gopala Krishna Murthy :- I learnt Bhagavat Gita from here. This ultimate resort of my persuation started with this. I could speak on many stages on gita. I by-hearted nearly 30 slokas which enable me to speak on personality development.

      Secondly he taught me types of karmas. Agami karmalu, sanchita karmalu, ….


7]   Sri.  Sundara Chaitanyananda Swami:- I heard many recorded speeches. Each record I might have heard for at least 20 times and learnt that subject. He is a good orator.
I heard many speeches like Upadesha Saaram,   Bhaja Govindam,   Gita, x


8]   Sri.  Kathi Padma Rao :- He is a great orator, scholar and erudite person. His logical expositions really changed or altered many of my views on religion. After listening to him only I completed my M. A. [Philosophy & Religion].

Secondly from his speeches only I learnt to be a better speaker.

Thirdly he is a system for himself.

I learnt from how to be a best speaker.


9]   Sri.  Madineni Veerabhadra Rao :-
I met him in 1989. Mr. Veeranna of Baby Moon High School, Khammam acquainted him to me. That time he was an arrack contractor. He asked me to teach his son Vijay.
Later  I accompanied  him to the arrack field and learnt their activities.
From him I learnt, how he used to solve various problems.
Later I visited sand quarries with him.
He is a good friend.
He is committed to “word”.


10]    Sri.  Adi  Shankara :-    x
His works “Bhaja Govindam” is really marvellous.
Sampraapte sannihite  kaale, nahi nahi rakshati mooda mate.  X


11]    Sri.  Ramana Maharshi :-
His writings “Upadesha Saaram”
I by-hearted all his poems.

Kruthi mahodadhow patana karanam, phalam ashsvatam gati nirodhakam


12]    Sri.  Gouthama, the Buddha :-
He was the first saint who taught logic to the people.
It is the first religion that I liked.
He said about 27 slokas.

Yaavajjeevam  sukham jeevet, naasti mrutyoru gojaraha
Bhasmi bhootasya dehasya punaragam krutaha.

Agnihotram  trayoveda  thridandam  bhasma  guntanam
Buddhi  pourasha  heenani  jeeviketi  bhruhaspathi

Likewise all the slokas are gems.

It was he who taught to the world “dialectics”.

He condemned anything virtual, imaginary and dogmas.


The others whom I like are
1]   Sri. Ashram Bapuji
2]   Sri. Tarun Sagar
3]   Sri. Pari poorna nanda Swamiji
4]   Sri. J Krishana Murthy







No comments:

Post a Comment

647. PRESENTATION SKILLS MBA I - II

PRESENTATION  SKILLS MBA   I - II There are many types of presentations.                    1.       written,        story, manual...