Sunday 28 October 2012

POLITE SENTENCES


POLITE   SENTENCES 

1] POLITE ATTENTION
            Excuse me sir.

2] POLITE ACCEPTANCE
            o.k.   / thank you /certainly

3] POLITE REFUSAL
            No / sorry  

4] POLITE SUGGESTION
            If I were you.  /  It is better if you….   /  Why don’t you…

5] POLITE REQUEST
            I wonder if you…/    would you mind  /  if you don’t mind  /
 would you please /   could you   / can you

Please   <  may <  would <  can  <  could  < 

6] POLITE PERMISSION
            Asking             May I  / can I          
            Giving             yes, come in    / sure

7] POLITE INVITATION
            Asking             We are very happy…/we solicit you presence    /  it is a joy for us
                                    It will be a great pleasure   / we will be grateful
            Answering       sure  /  with pleasure /  I ma sorry /  definitely  / by all means  
                                    My pleasure

8] POLITE EXPRESSIONS
That is             very kind of you.       
I am sorry to trouble you.
I have a complaint  to make…
I am sorry. I bothered you..
Really I am upset with you behaviour
Sorry to say, I am annoyed
I hope you do it
I guess these things happen
Let us forget

9] CONGRATULATING
            Well done
Congratulations
Well done, keep it up
We are proud of you…
You are brave
Bravo
Good
Hurrah
I know he can do it.

10] SADNESS
            I am sorry to what happened
            Nothing is in our hands
            You must be brave
            We are all with you
            We will help you
            You should be more careful
            You will recover soon

11] POLITE AGREEMENT
            You are right
            Thank you for correcting me
I am with you
OK
            Whatever he said is right

12] POLITE  APOLOGY
I am sorry
Sorry
I am awe fully sorry
Please forgive me
I am really ashamed of myself
I ;hope it will not happen again
I am extremely sorry

13] SUDDEN  EXPRESSIONS
What a lovely surprise
It is great to see you
What a beautiful building
Wov
Oh
Wah
Magnificent
Lovely
Marvellous
Spectacular
O God.





No comments:

Post a Comment

647. PRESENTATION SKILLS MBA I - II

PRESENTATION  SKILLS MBA   I - II There are many types of presentations.                    1.       written,        story, manual...